The PickleNet Deluxe system is made from powder-coated steel and comes in official Pickleball dimensions (22’ x 34”). Patent pending center-strap design maintains consistent height along the net. Adjustment straps on net edges provide excellent net tension. Fast and easy to assemble. Made from heavy 420D nylon, our PickleNet Deluxe bag features a durable zipper, carry straps, and internal sections to make portable net storage easier than ever.
Note that the PickleNet Deluxe is a heavier-duty version of the popular PickleNet. The PickleNet Deluxe is more stable, featuring 1.5" x 3" oval tubing and locking 4" wheels, for easier use and transport.
Here are some key features of the patented PickleNet Deluxe design that sets this net system apart from the rest:
- The center strap mold is rectangular to function, support, and last longer.
- Oval tubing for faster set up and automatic alignment of the center frame.
- Powder Coated rust resistant frame
- The center poles sit on a molded center support. Compared to other nets, this feature further speeds up assembly time.
- The elastic bottom net band speeds up net set-up, helps maintain consistent net tension, and takes stress off of the net to increase durability.
Care Suggestion: Portable Net Systems are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. However, please do not leave this product outside for extended periods. We suggest that you store your system indoors and not expose to wet or extreme outside elements. Although most Portable Net Systems are rust resistant, they are not rust proof. We cannot warranty products that are left outside for extended periods.